COVID-19 Access conditions & Testing
Situation as of 11.08.2021
In accordance with the federal and cantonal guidelines for major events, only persons (from 16 years old) with a COVID-19 Certificate (electronic or paper QR code) meeting one of the following criteria may attend the Omega European Masters:
- Persons fully vaccinated with a vaccine authorized in Switzerland or by the European Medicines Agency for at least 14 days;
- Persons who have been pre-infected with COVID-19 within the last 6 months but have completed their isolation period;
- Persons who have tested negative for any of the following:
- PCR test performed no more than 72 hours prior to arrival at the Omega European Masters;
- Rapid antigen test performed by professionals no more than 48 hours prior to arrival at the Omega European Masters (excluding self-tests and serological tests).
Youth under 16 years of age will not be required to present the COVID-19 Certificate.
The COVID-19 certificate is mandatory to enter the Omega European Masters (from Monday 23rd to Sunday 29th August). In accordance with the cantonal guidelines, no other document will be accepted.
More information about the COVID-19 certificate here.
All ticket holders will have to present their COVID-19 certificate and an ID at one of the numerous checkpoints (checkpoint locations to be confirmed) in order to receive a "COVID-19 Pass" wristband. The entrance tickets will have to be exchanged, as every year, at the cash desks (in front of the restaurant Le Memphis).
Once inside the Omega European Masters, you will only be asked to disinfect your hands regularly (no mask required, no maximum number of people per table,...).
If you, a member of your household or someone close to you has had any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last ten days, even if mild, please stay home for the safety of all. If you are a ticket holder, your ticket will only be refunded if you are one of the above mentioned cases.
If you have any symptoms at the entrance or during the Omega European Masters, please contact one of our many staff members. Omega European Masters staff members will be easily identifiable and will guide you in accordance with health regulations. They will ensure that the latest protocols are in place at the time of the Omega European Masters.
Testing area for Omega European Masters spectators
A Testing Area will be available for spectators of the Omega European Masters. Here are the conditions:
By appointment only: OneDoc
Limited number of places, please register early. No walk-ins without an appointment.
- Rapid antigen test:
- Swiss citizens: Free of charge; only upon presentation of ID, health insurance card and Omega European Masters admission ticket (electronic order confirmation or physical ticket).
- Foreigners: CHF 50.00 / test, only upon presentation of the Omega European Masters entry ticket (electronic order confirmation or physical ticket)
- Pack rapid antigen test + PCR test:
- CHF 130.00; only upon presentation of the Omega European Masters entry ticket (electronic order confirmation or physical ticket)
Location: specified on the registration link
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.